Ecamm for Skype Review
Ecamm Call Recorder is a simple application for Skype that provides streamlined call recording needs. Is supports flexile configuration and deliver super high quality records. This program will automatically tether itself on Skype or Face Time. It will begin to record your Skype conversations when you start a call.
Ecamm is compatible with Mac and its users have testified that the moment you stop or end a Skype call, you can decide whether to split tracks or not depending on what works well for you. Additionally, this application is used for professional use for example, interviews, and conferences plus podcasts. Whether you want to make personal calls or have a conversation with friends on Skype and then save. Worry no more; Ecamm will do the magic for you provided you connect the program. For all that, there are two versions of Ecamm: The trial version and the paid version. The free version depends upon Mac OS X 10.8 or newer, then the premium version which is the one that is paid for comes with free lifespan updates as well as fast and friendly support.
So, below we highlight more about Ecamms Skype Recorder Pros and Cons.
- Ecamm has boundless installations, you can install it as many times as you want and there will not be any trouble.
- Another amazing advantage is that it allows not less than 40 people when it comes to group calls.
- It supports video recording as well as editing feature
- Complain no more when it comes to asking yourself how you are going to share important documents for example presentation or videos during your a Skype call. You can share different content when you use this tool.
- It supports messaging.
- Guarantees extra ordinary audio and video conversations in high quality.
- It has a very simple interface.
- It stores Skype calls and also monitors them for future use.
- It is time saving if you want to use it for interviews and business.
- The program is only appropriate with Mac
- To enjoy the unlimited features, you will have to purchase it at a cost.
- It sometimes crashes.
- Its editing feature is an unessential.
- It does have integrated study or test tool, anyhow a disunited online study or test tool can be used.
- It is difficult to find meeting authorities.
- It does not give you the opportunity to upload files and share with friends or business partners on the other side of the call which makes its users not happily. Yet there many times you would like to share an important document to your colleague.